Finding someone reliable to take care of your dog when you go on holiday or when you travel for work is not easy. Our team of trained staff and pet caretakers are available 24X7 to care for your dog. At Wag-ville, your dog gets to have a holiday while you travel. Our space is designed to allow dogs the freedom to run, sniff, play with other dogs and relax in the outdoors.
What happens when you board your dog:
- A quick physical check of the dog will be conducted during check-in
- You will be asked to fill in a check-in form where you can also include any special instructions
- Care instructions will be discussed – behaviour, allergies, medications etc.
- The dog is then taken in
- The daily routine followed is:
- 6:30-7:00 AM – Feeding
- 7:00 AM – 12 PM – Park time (weather permitting).
- This time is also used for Physical / medical checks
- 12 PM – 4:00 PM – rest time in the kennel
- 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM – Park Time (weather permitting) and evening Physical check
- 6.30 – 7:00 PM – Feeding in the kennel
- 7:00 PM – Lights out
- On the date of check-out, if you require any Grooming services, the same will be done prior to the check-out time indicated by you.
Long term (more than 30 days) boarding packages are available
- You will receive a daily video of your pet. Any health / behaviour issue will also be communicated to you, while we address the same at our end.
- We have a visiting vet and are also tied up with multiple vet hospitals to deal with any medical emergency. Our staff is also trained in canine first-aid.
- Long haired dogs like Shitzus, Cocker spaniels etc will be brushed daily to maintain their coat
- Playgroups are separated by size and temperament. Dogs not suited for playgroups will be kept in individual outdoor runs.
- Play time in the parks is supervised 100% of the time.
- Interaction with other pets, and playing in outdoor spaces can lead to a few minor nicks and bruises, which will be attended to.
- Small puppies and brachycephalic breeds (Pugs, Shitzus etc) will be kept in an indoor play area.
- Our kennels have pens of size 10ft X 5ft for each dog
- Our facility has 24X7 CCTV coverage
If you are boarding for the first time, you will be asked to share your pet’s medical records, tick prevention record and your ID proof. You will also be asked to bring your pet to the facility a couple of times ahead of boarding in order to familiarize the dog with the place and reduce separation anxiety.